Our journey began in 1992, with the launch of a breakthrough product – India’s first vegetarian toothpaste. Pioneering the use of calcium phosphate, extracted from rock rather than bone ash, Anchor had developed a groundbreaking product that propelled it to becoming a major player in the toothpaste market. In 2005, we forayed into the personal care segment with the launch of Dyna beauty soap. A revolutionary quality product with 76% TFM, consumer acceptance soon followed. With its clear positioning and strong value offering, Dyna beauty soap became the youngest entrant into the league of the top five soap brands.
At Anchor, innovation in products and processes is always the first step in our pursuit of continued excellence. The most important thing for us, at Anchor, besides innovation and strong financial performance is being mindful of our consumers’ needs and becoming a trustworthy and caring partner.
Today, Anchor Consumer Products Pvt. Ltd. offers a variety of superior quality toothpastes, toothbrushes and mouthwash in the oral care segment. Additions to the personal care portfolio along with the Dyna range, include products such as Anchor Health+ soaps, hand wash and hand sanitizer.
Today, Anchor Consumer Products Pvt. Ltd. has grown into a formidable player and one of India’s fastest growing companies in the FMCG market. Anchor’s overseas market presence is found in the MENA region where its product range finds a great demand.
To develop products of superior quality, act with integrity in all business relationships, use business to contribute solutions to the enrichment of the society.
- Integrity & Honesty We commit to upholding the highest ethical standards in all our business dealings.
- Customer Focus We are committed to surpassing our customers’ expectations at all times.
- Innovation We encourage entrepreneurial and innovative ideas in pursuit of excellence.
- Adaptability We anticipate changes in the marketplace and offer relevant and up-to-date services in response.
- Social Responsibility We are committed to making a proactive and positive contribution towards the community. As a responsible corporate, we strive to contribute and abide by all environmental and legal norms.
- Teamwork We commit to nurturing an environment where teamwork is of utmost value.
- Accountability We shall be held accountable for our actions and transactions.
The promoters of Anchor Consumer Products Pvt. Ltd. have been blessed with the responsibility of bringing about change and progress. Guided by the famous precept by Mahatma Gandhi - “Be the change you want to see in the world” - Anchor has worked over the years to drive several charitable societies and educational institutes.
Most notable amongst them is the Anchorwala Ahinsadham - A state-of-the-art veterinary hospital and shelter home, ranked as the no.1 facility in the country for sick and abandoned animals.
- Houses more than 3750 sick birds and animals for treatment
- Shelters over 6000 abandoned animals
- Over 300 operations conducted every month
- The ICU has nearly 100 patients at any given time
The trust also manages a 600 acre property which is used to grow herbs, grass and plants to feed and support the resident animals of Ahinsadham. The trust also maintains Nandi Sarovar, a lake spread over 35 acres to support these animals and the animals from several nearby villages.
Best Animal Welfare Organization from the State Government of Gujarat.
Best utilization of donations for treatment of animals.
Best facility from Animal Welfare Board of India and appointment as inspecting agency for Gujarat.
All India Human Rights recognized for working style and efficiency.
Mahavir Jeevdaya Award by former Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri Narendra Modi.
Recognized with Swarnim Gujarat Award, by State Government of Gujarat.